An AIO computer combines the monitor and computer tower into one.
Some models have a touch screen monitor, which can minimize the need for a mouse and keyboard.
AIO Computers have all the same parts as a traditional desktop, but everything is housed in a single piece of equipment.
What to look for in an ALL-in-One PC
Because it’s hard to upgrade an AiO, it’s recommended that you really think about what you need from your PC. It helps to ask yourself some basic questions about how you’ll use your new AiO:
- Will I use the computer for browsing, gaming, or creative hobbies?
- What monitor size do I need?
- How much audio/visual tech do I need? Will I want a built-in webcam, speakers and sound support?
- Do I want touch screen functionality?
- How many ports, such as HDMI or card reading, will I need?
- Do I want to play DVD or CD-ROM content?
- How much storage do I need?
Who should choose All-in-One PC?
All-in-One computers are the best option for classroom computer labs, public libraries, shared computer rooms, and places where it’s beneficial to keep the most important computer components out of reach.
They’re also great for anyone with a small home office that has limited desk space and stationary tools.
When shopping for an AiO PC online, sorting by your required features will easily present you with a list of computers that fit your preferences.
DST sell variety of Brand and models of refurbished ALL-in-ONE PC.
No products were found matching your selection.